Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow in LA

I have become one of those weird "southern" people that takes pictures of snow like I've never seen it before. The weather man says we can now expect about 4 inches. They have already started announcing school closings for tomorrow. Obviously 4 inches in MI would not cause schools to be closed, but that's how things roll around here. Here is an updated view of the neighbors' roofs from behind our house.

*****



*****
And here's one of Buddy. He would not leave the patio and step onto the grass. When we lived in New Jersey, he would stay in the snow as long as we let him. I guess he is used to tropical island living as well.
*****

*****
Maybe I'll get lucky and they will close the base and I won't have to go to work tomorrow (I can hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment

More harvests from this summer.

The bottom two pictures are recent.  We are trying succession planting this year with beans, cucumbers and squash.   The squash is a failur...