Friday, March 19, 2010

More Pottery...

Today, K2 and I went to the Hotel Moon Beach where they were having an annual pottery sale. I have found that if you double click on the pictures, they will get bigger.

These are a few pictures of the view from the back of the hotel:




































The following are what we bought:

These ones are to send to Grandma. They are all in the brown family, but the picture does not show that:

These ones are K2's. They are all green (you can't tell that from the picture either):


I guess I am just getting very picky these days (or I have reached the point where all the shapes that I see, I now own). We walked around the sale twice before I settled on these plates.


And finally, I had purchased some bowls and cups from this potter before. This is what all of the pieces (old and new) look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More harvests from this summer.

The bottom two pictures are recent.  We are trying succession planting this year with beans, cucumbers and squash.   The squash is a failur...