Sunday, May 9, 2010

I have another dilemma

So I went to work this morning and I had another job offer. It is approximately $25K per more a year than I already make, and a promotion. If J doesn't make Chief, it wouldn't be that far for him to move if he retired, and then one of us would be gainfully employed while we (he) figure out where we want to go from there. The dilemma is that it's in Louisiana. We'll have to think about it. I have two days before giving them my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jefferson

Since we had a three day weekend, we decided to hit the road again. This weekend took us to Jefferson, Texas.  We again stayed at an Army ...