Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Bachelor Pad

These are pictures of the bachelor pad; it's 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. One bedroom is pink, one is purple and then there is the master. In the master, you can see J's night stands-black foot lockers. I made the comment about it not being symmetrical (that's what he said to me when I only bought one nightstand for our house). His comment was that he didn't own that place so it didn't matter. He also has only has a bedframe and mattress. He's living the minimalist life. He inherited the black Japanese cabinets and we bought a small cheap table for him at WalMart. The other kitchen furniture was broken in the move, so I just left it at the bachelor pad and he uses it for storage.
-
The trees in the backyard are walnut and I brought some home with me to LA. I have more pictures of New Mexico, but will put them in another post.
-















No comments:

Post a Comment

More harvests from this summer.

The bottom two pictures are recent.  We are trying succession planting this year with beans, cucumbers and squash.   The squash is a failur...