Monday, May 25, 2015

I'm still alive

All is well; I just haven't had a lot to blog about since J moved to Florida.  I'm not really going to Estate Sales since I don't like going by myself.  The one or two I have ventured to have had nothing I'm interested in.

This weekend I happen to be at J's house in Florida.  I'm off to a work conference next week and I needed a babysitter for Buddy.  Since he now has diabetes, he needed to be somewhere that he would get his twice daily shots 12 hours apart (6:30 am and pm), so here we are.  J will come to New Orleans on Friday so we'll do some exploring and then both go to our respective houses on Sunday.

Today, we attended a Memorial Day Ceremony in Panama City.  Here are a few pictures from the event:







I'll post a few pictures while in NOLA of what we did this weekend in Panama City (nothing exciting).

No comments:

Post a Comment

More harvests from this summer.

The bottom two pictures are recent.  We are trying succession planting this year with beans, cucumbers and squash.   The squash is a failur...