Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Shed

One night during the week, the class went out to "The Shed"; a BBQ joint that has been featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. The place definitely has the Dive factor and looks like a shed. Unfortunately it was dark and because I have a camera that doesn't take the best pictures, I couldn't really get any of what the building looked like.



I ended up getting a combo with brisket and pulled pork, with BBQ beans and coleslaw as the sides. The coleslaw didn't have much taste and I thought the beans were overly sweet and I typically like sweet. The meat and sauce were okay. All in all, I don't think it's the best BBQ I've ever had, but it was more about the atmosphere than food (from my perspective).



No comments:

Post a Comment

More harvests from this summer.

The bottom two pictures are recent.  We are trying succession planting this year with beans, cucumbers and squash.   The squash is a failur...