Sunday, September 25, 2011

Testing

This is just a test post to see how things look.  I got a new scanner so these were the first pictures I grabbed.

This is of the Swarovski factory in Austria.




The next two are of K2 in Venice; I'm guessing she was about 6 or 7.  It was a cold, rainy trip and I'm not sure what I was thinking by taking her picture with these backgrounds.  You would never know it was in Venice.



And another from the Swarovski factory in Austria.  This is of the mountains on the opposite side of the "green guy"  --- see the first picture.



If they look okay, then I'll probably start scanning everything.  More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

More harvests from this summer.

The bottom two pictures are recent.  We are trying succession planting this year with beans, cucumbers and squash.   The squash is a failur...