Sunday, October 16, 2011

A few pictures

In June, we planted three pepper plants, jalapenos, serrano's and some other kind that I cannot remember the name of.  The plants have taken off and we have more peppers than I know what to do with.  I've dried them, chopped them and froze them and now I'm to the point where I just throw them in the freezer whole (too many to chop), but J didn't realize the plants would grow so big.  This is actually after I have cut them down somewhat.  The fence is 6 ft tall.



Also in June, we planted some trees.  An avocado, grapefruit, key lime, lemon and an orange.  The avocado  bit the dust, but the lemon now has 1 lemon growing on it.  I did have before pictures, but my computer crashed this week and I had to wipe it clean and start all over.  I was able to back everything up on discs, but because I think I picked up a virus somewhere, I'll just leave them for J to work on when he gets home sometime soon. 



On another note, I did get a new camera and I'm trying to figure out how to use it, so maybe my pictures will start to shape up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More harvests from this summer.

The bottom two pictures are recent.  We are trying succession planting this year with beans, cucumbers and squash.   The squash is a failur...