Sunday, May 12, 2013

Friday shopping

There were a few Estate Sales this weekend, but J and I both took Friday off so we hit them early.  I did find a few things, but I didn't think there would be as many people out as there were.  I think Saturday is definitely the better day to go. 
 
The white dish looks kind of blurry, but it looked that way in all of the pictures I took.  It probably has something to do with the settings on the camera, but I figured if I tried to fix it, I would just mess something else up.
 

The next two dishes came from separate sales.


And those were my big bargains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More harvests from this summer.

The bottom two pictures are recent.  We are trying succession planting this year with beans, cucumbers and squash.   The squash is a failur...