Sunday, February 14, 2016

What we've been doing

We're still here and alive.  Lots of big changes around here since I last blogged.

The big news was this showing up to my house about 2 weeks ago.  It's the last military move J will have since he retired!!



There wasn't a whole of stuff that came back this time, but there was enough to fill the garage and the upstairs bonus room.  We ended up getting a small storage unit to put stuff in temporarily.  Hopefully we will get rid of it by July.


I ordered this for J as a retirement gift.  I'm not big on hanging things on the wall, so I'm still getting used to it.  I got it from Etsy.  The seller did a good job, but it took two tries to get it right.




And Buddy is living the life as a lazy dog these days.  Now that I have a running partner again, hopefully we get back into the Estate Sale shopping business. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

More harvests from this summer.

The bottom two pictures are recent.  We are trying succession planting this year with beans, cucumbers and squash.   The squash is a failur...