Sunday, August 9, 2015

Dining Room Part 2


 
After living with it for a few days, I decided I didn't like the Italian table in the corner, and I definitely needed placemats for the table.  I went to at least 5 stores looking for plain beige placemats and those must obviously be out of style.  I ended up at Bed, Bath and Beyond and found some two-toned beige ones that work.  Next stop was Target and I found the small cabinet that is now in the corner.  J put it together before he left.  I also put some turquoise and blue Pyrex pieces in it.  That's my nod to stepping out of my neutral comfort zone.    I think I still need a small centerpiece on the little cabinet but I'll live with this for a week and see how it goes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More harvests from this summer.

The bottom two pictures are recent.  We are trying succession planting this year with beans, cucumbers and squash.   The squash is a failur...