Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rearranging

I finally got my internet back after having been out for two days. The cable guy looked like Mr. Clean, but Buddy didn't bark at him at all. Usually he barks at any guy that comes to the door. I guess Mr. Clean didn't make him feel the least bit threatened.

I decided to rearrange the desk in the office. I first tried putting it on an angle in the corner, but it is too big and went almost to the wall unit on the other side of the room, so I decided to just turn it around and place it on the other wall. I think this looks a lot better. The pictures turned out dark again.





K2 has been moaning and groaning that I don't cook anymore, so I got my little 30 Minute Meals cook booklet out again and made Chicken with Chipotle Alfredo Sauce. The only things I changed were the pasta type (called for penne, but I only had macaroni) and the omission of the fresh cilantro.



She didn't like it, but she ate it. I thought it was rather bland even with the chipotles in adobo sauce, but I think it's because it used jarred Alfredo sauce and I'm not much of a fan of that.



My next project is to go through all of the books we have in this house. We have a hallway closet with 5 shelves and there are so many books, that I had to stack them in piles on the closet floor. I want to purge enough that they all fit nicely in there. I'll be working on that through out the week.






No comments:

Post a Comment

More harvests from this summer.

The bottom two pictures are recent.  We are trying succession planting this year with beans, cucumbers and squash.   The squash is a failur...